It always amazes me how we can live out of a tent for 2 weeks in a row and not feel crowded. We love our tent. I think it is bigger than the room I had at Motel 6 last year! Darin and I set up our "room" with our queen sized double air mattress and the kids "room" with their queen size bed, fill the closets (yes, our tent has 2 closets) and line the 3rd "room" with our plastic drawers full of clothes and food and wala, it's feels like home!
We spent our last week of summer vacation camping at Carpinteria State Beach with the Salmon's. We spent the week playing card games, going on bike rides around the campgrounds and in the town, and hung out at the camp site and on the beach.
Here are s'more of our favorite memories from our trip to
Carpinteria- 2009.
"Who ever doesn't run into the freezing cold water without stopping and dive in has to do the dishes tonight!"
BEFORE

AFTER
.... I did the dishes :)
Our family
We spent our last week of summer vacation camping at Carpinteria State Beach with the Salmon's. We spent the week playing card games, going on bike rides around the campgrounds and in the town, and hung out at the camp site and on the beach.
Here are s'more of our favorite memories from our trip to
Carpinteria- 2009.
"Who ever doesn't run into the freezing cold water without stopping and dive in has to do the dishes tonight!"
BEFORE
AFTER
Our family
Darin took Julia's training wheels off as we were packing up. Next thing we know she's riding around the campground! Who'd have thought?
2 comments:
Thanks for the sweet post on our blog! It brightened my day and offered some reassurance at a time when I was really missing Matt. Hope all is well with your sweet family!
That looks like it was so much fun. I miss your family--so cute.
Post a Comment