Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty Girl

These are my favorite pictures of Lauren from her 6 month photo shoot. She is such a pretty girl.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious. She is beautiful Janell. Please tell Trent Happy belated Birthday from us. :)

Hillary said...

She is adorable.

the monroe family said...

beautiful pictures of Lauren!

the monroe family said...

so which one is going to be peter pan and which one will be hook?

Joanna said...

Thanks for telling me about the photographer you like. I am so happy with Capri's 4th birthday pics, and Hudson's 9mth ones.

Danielle said...

She is so cute!

Hey- I just tagged you, check out my blog for details.

bladhfamily said...

Your family is growing so fast. After watching conference about not wishing for tomorrow and concentrating on today I can see that everything goes by so fast. I remember Trent's first birthday and that I got him 2 peg puzzles. I swear that was yesterday! I love your kids. Lauren of course is a heartbreaker

Mark Monroe said...

Oh - I love these pictures. She is such a little angel. Cherish these days, Janell, when your children are young and their lives revolve around their home and family. I can't wait to see all of you again....really soon. Grandpa Monroe

Cameron and Jamie said...

I was just looking at all the pictures of your kids on here and they are seriously so freaken adorable! And this little photo shoot of you new one is so cute! cute kids, cute kids