Darin gave Lauren a beautiful baby blessing during our Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. She looked so sweet in her blessing dress and slept peacefully during the entire blessing. Darin felt inspired to blessed her with strength to be an obedient Spirit and to be a follower of Christ. He blessed her to stand for righteousness and with the strength to be different. He also blessed her with faith and virtue, and a desire to keep the commandments and receive the blessings of the temple. It was a tender moment for both of us as we felt the overwhelming love our Father in Heaven has for Lauren and recognized the great responsibility and privilege that is ours to love her, teach her and guide her back to Him. I am eternally grateful to be a mother in these last days and to have the opportunity of raising these four valiant Spirits. As each one of our children has joined our family, the Spirit has testified to me that they were meant to be a part of our eternal family. I am so thankful that Families can be Together Forever!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Blessing our Beautiful Baby Girl
Darin gave Lauren a beautiful baby blessing during our Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. She looked so sweet in her blessing dress and slept peacefully during the entire blessing. Darin felt inspired to blessed her with strength to be an obedient Spirit and to be a follower of Christ. He blessed her to stand for righteousness and with the strength to be different. He also blessed her with faith and virtue, and a desire to keep the commandments and receive the blessings of the temple. It was a tender moment for both of us as we felt the overwhelming love our Father in Heaven has for Lauren and recognized the great responsibility and privilege that is ours to love her, teach her and guide her back to Him. I am eternally grateful to be a mother in these last days and to have the opportunity of raising these four valiant Spirits. As each one of our children has joined our family, the Spirit has testified to me that they were meant to be a part of our eternal family. I am so thankful that Families can be Together Forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
awwww she's absolutely beautiful in that little white dress!!
You're such a good mom, Janell! You're kids are so lucky to have been born into such an amazing family. Lauren is so sweet and I absolutely loved holding her on Saturday night. We'll see you tomorrow morning, Tyler is looking forward to his play date with Trey!
hi janelle,
so happy to hear about your new baby girl! she's a beautie.
glad she is here safe and sound
wish you were still in our ward!
WOW! You look great! I will need some pointers on how to stay in shape the next time I have a baby. I hope you are getting sleep and staying sane! Hope to see you soon.
Babies are so wonderful! Looks like she fits right in:) She's beautiful!
Your family is so cute!!!!!! And Lauren is soooo precious!!! You look soooo good as well. I cant believe you just had a baby!!!! Rhonda and I were commenting on Sunday how amazing you look!
I'm so glad that little Lauren is part of our family. I'm looking forward to seeing her and Hudson grow up together just have Trey and Bruin, and Capri and Julia have. We are so blessed!
Janelle! Congratulations on your new addition. She's adorable. Your blog looks great!
Your baby is beautiful and I can not believe how much older your other children look. They are all so cute!!
Good luck with handling 4:)
You have such a beautiful fam...love it!
How are you doing. Adjusting well to 4?!?!?
More power too ya mama...I am so nervous about 2...ha ha ha
Janell, congratulations! What a beautiful baby. You have such an adorable little family. I loved your post about getting them in the car and realizing there are four. :) That is SO fun.....they will grow up as the best of friends.
Post a Comment