

I took Lauren to get her first pictures taken last week. She woke up the moment I undressed her and wouldn't stop crying until I put them back on. Luckily we had a patient photographer and she was able to get a few decent shots. The studio even had me sign a waiver so they could display the collage of Lauren and I in their book. Even though the photo shoot didn't go so well I was still thrilled to get these memories of her as a newborn.
Maybe it's because she's my fourth baby, and my first three have grown so fast, that I am worried about Lauren growing up. I am enjoying her so much! I find myself staring at her while she's asleep, stroking her soft head and smelling her sweet baby smell, wishing I could keep her just like this forever! The thought of her getting big and not being a baby anymore makes my heart break. I know that as busy as it is having four little ones, one day they are all going to be grown and I'm going to want this back. These are the best times!
11 comments:
Janell you are so sweet. Such a good Mom. Miss You!
Your baby is so sweet. Those are beautiful pictures of both of you.
AWE...those are so cute!!! That headband is so soft and sweet, it looks perfect on her, she is so cute!!!
oh wow! those are great pictures!!
Super cute pictures. Its true, they are grown before you know it. I'm feeling that with Noah right now and it makes me really sad :(
ok so cute!!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Great shots. You are doing better than me. I haven't even taken Liam to get professional pics taken. I've taken tons with my own camera, but life is so busy, that he hasn't had studio shots yet. Good job mom, making it a priority!! Also, I'm having a piano recital in May at Jurupa Valley, and I went on Tues. to check it out. (It's a combined recital with my sister Trisha's dance studio) I ran into Mrs. Morrison and I got to watch some students practice for the upcoming play. A girl asked me if I knew you....it was your sister. I didn't know you still had a sister in HS. She was beautiful, and I could totally tell she was a Monroe! Too funny!
Hey Janell - This is Chris - (Michelle & Eric's Chris) oh - your baby is sooo cute! How exciting for your family to be growing! I was glad to find your blog - come on over and visit us at ours --- jebnchris.blogspot.com ! Yay for blogs right! Hope all is well with you and your fam! - Chris Stokes!
I already feel like Hudson is past the newborn stage. The thing I am missing the most is the way I could just hold him and he could sleep in my arms for hours. Now I have to actually lay him down in a quiet spot most of the time to sleep. The pics are beautiful!
Janell,
Your family is beautiful! How lucky for you...the perfect combo, 2 boys together, 2 girls together! I have thought a lot about you and other Redhill couples, I was excited to hear from you. We are in UT, waiting for Jeff's schooling to finally end. In August he will complete his EdS in school psychology! Oh, to have his undivided attention...it will be great!
Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog and your blog address. I will check it often!
Jordan Madsen
So cute!
And now your famous too!
Post a Comment